Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Multi-Post Intro

Light Image Tech-Free Country Blues

That should stir a few brain cells! Those are actually four different topics some of my friends from the blogiverse have opened up in the past couple of days. As usual, they made me think. Then I had to type. Whenever a piece moves me, I do my best to respond. Authors like hearing from readers.

So what are these topics and why am I writing? I'm writing because I feel like it. It's a good day to stay inside and warm. Writing is a good way to do that.

Light (Light blog)
Talking about inner light here, folks. Do you have one? Have you found it? How are you going to share it?

Image (Image blog)
Not photographs. Not status. Self. What do you see in the mirror?

Tech-Free (Tech-Free blog)
This is one that has caused quite a stir. I'll explain and give you my take.

Country Blues (Country Blues blog)
I loved this one. I can relate. It's not about music.

On to the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment